Shades of Grey


My birthday is next Monday, and along with my much anticipated Silhouette Cameo, and a bunch of other gifts the hubby has showered upon me early, he is also giving me one of the best presents I could ask for. He is painting our room!

The wallpaper came down the night before last. The walpaper paste came off last night (5 hours it took him) and the paint is going on today! Wippee! Now just to pick the perfect shade of grey...

 While he's been toiling away (I offered to help but he won't let me) I've had my nose stuck in a certain trilogy. I'm about to start book three, and I'm going to take it with me (on my iPad) to the salon today to get my hair done. Hope I don't get any weird looks. Now I'll have Grey on my iPad and grey on my master bedroom walls. How fitting. Oh Fifty.... sigh.

Comments

  1. Best birthday present. The right shade of gray can be truly amazing in a bedroom, as it can help achieve a very serene, soothing vibe. Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, it really is the greatest gift ever. Been waiting for 2 and a half years (since we moved in) to have a "finished" bedroom, and this is step 1!

      Delete
  2. I want to paint my room grey too! Such a great gift...I hate painting!

    Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts